Su Casa B&B provides comfortable and affordable lodging accommodations with a surprising number of fun guest amenities for your Kansas City, MO vacation getaway. During your stay with us, you can enjoy a wide variety of local attractions and activities. Stroll through the stunning Powell Gardens, shop and dine at beautiful Country Club Plaza area or attend one of the many wonderful events organized by American Royal, such as horse shows, barbecue competitions, family fun days, rodeos and more. Be sure to check out our Attractions page for other fun events and attractions during your Missouri vacation!
RESERVATIONS, PAYMENT, AND CONFIRMATION
- Payment: Effective November 1, 2012, full payment is due at the time the reservation is requested and confirmed, if the reservation is within 30 days of the request. If the reservation requested is more than 30 days away, 50% of the payment is due at the time of the request and 50% is due 30 days in advance of the reservation. By submitting a reservation request, you not only agree to accept and abide by the policies of Su Casa B&B, but you are also creating a legally binding contract.
- Cancellation: Please request a reservation only if you are serious about your stay at Su Casa B&B. Guests are responsible for abiding by these policies. Cancellations within 30 days of the date of the reservation are not accepted, regardless of the reason. See below for how to reschedule your reservation, should that become necessary.
- Rescheduling: If you are not able to keep your reservation, you will be permitted a one-time rescheduling only if you call prior to 30 days before your arrival date. Your room charge is nonrefundable and there is a charge of $25 to reschedule your stay.
- Trip Insurance:We highly recommend that you purchase trip insurance through Travel Guard or any of the other companies who offer it, to protect yourself against unexpected events that they may cover, that could possibly lead to cancellation.
- Confirmation: All reservations will be accepted and confirmed online. Guests are responsible for checking their email within 24 hours of requesting a reservation and responding back that they received confirmation. If no confirmation is received, guests are responsible for contacting the inn.
- Method of payment: Mastercard and/or Visa. Payments are online only, in advance.
- No Smoking: Su Casa B&B is a smoke-free establishment, a violation of this policy or a suspicion of a violation (room smells strongly of smoke after you leave) will result in a $200 cleaning and purifying fee. The seating area on the front porch is the only smoking area available. Smoking in the pool area or on private deck areas is permitted only if all three rooms are rented to one party.
- Registered Guests Only: Su Casa's many wonderful amenities are available only to registered guests of Su Casa B&B. Please do not invite others to visit you so that you may entertain them at Su Casa B&B.
- Accommodations for dogs and horses subject to prior approval. Dogs must be current with all vaccinations including bordatella, on an internal flea and heartworm regime, have no history of biting, get along well with people and other animals, be totally housebroken and have traveled with you before. Please bring kennel and bring your dog CLEAN. Dogs may not be left at the inn alone. Sorry cat lovers, the innkeeper is allergic to cats. Guests with one dog may stay in either the Sedona Room or the Santa Fe Room. Guests with multiple dogs should request the Santa Fe Room.
- Policies on accommodations for families: Children are welcome when ALL THREE rooms are rented by one group. A queen-sized airbed is also available for rental if all three rooms are rented. Please note this is a change from prior years.
- Pool: Early check-in requests when the pool is open may be requested, for a fee or $50 for two guests, for a 2-hour period of time, or 2:00 check-in rather than 4:00. Late check-out in order to utilize the pool for a longer period of time, carries the same fee. $50 for a 2-hour period of time or a 2:00 check-out, rather than noon. These requests may or may not be granted at the discretion of the innkeeper and may depend on the inn's cleaning schedule and the availability of the room. For the maximum enjoyment of the pool, a 2-night stay is recommended.
- Pool: No glass is permitted in pool area - ever. All drinks must be in plastic or paper containers.
- Consumption of minimal alcohol is permitted.
- Hours: Su Casa B&B is open all year round. Telephones are answered between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m.
- Discounts: available year-round for Government employees, Military, Police and Firefighters
(10% for a 2 night stay). All discounts MUST be requested at time of reservation and I.D. must be shown upon arrival. Discounts may not be combined.
- Holiday weekends: Minimum stay of two, or possibly three nights may be required on certain holiday weekends.
- One night stays: There is an additional charge of $25 for a one night stay, if the room is available for a one-night stay.
- Check In time: is between 4:00 and 6:00 p.m. Check Out time: is 12 noon.
- Breakfast: is served every morning, at 9:00 a.m., unless you are otherwise advised. Please advise the innkeeper of all food allergies and foods you do not eat, when your confirmation letter is received. We are happy to accommodate dietary restrictions, but may do so only if we are informed of them before you arrive. Click here to check out our sample menu!
- Food allergies: Guests are responsible for notifying the innkeeper PRIOR to their arrival date of any and all food allergies.
- Food preferences: will be honored whenever possible.
- Breakfast requests: will be accepted, if possible.
- Online Reservations: click "Check Availability" above. For any additional questions the innkeeper is available between the hours of 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM daily.
- Location: Su Casa B&B bears no responsibility for mistakes made on any mapping website or GPS glitches. Guests are strongly advised to print out and follow the directions from this website. It is very difficult for the innkeeper to remain on the phone for turn by turn advice while guests are trying to find the inn.
- Damages: Guests are responsible for any damage to the room and for honoring all policies listed here, to which you agree when you submit your online reservation.